This month, my main goal, is to finish some of the books I’m currently reading before starting anything else, because things are getting somewhat ridiculous. I mean right now I’m in the process of reading four books, three of which are rereads. Which I realised was not a good idea, when my motivation to read started to diminish. So, February is about getting on top of things, and getting my currently reading pile back down to a reasonable and manageable number so I can actually make progress with the rest of my TBR.
- Truthwitch – by Susan Dennard – I didn’t think it was possible, but I’m loving this book even more the second time around. It’s amazing, I have a lot of feelings, and everyone should read this series!
- The Cruel Prince – by Holly Black – I decided to reread this before picking up The Wicked King incase I had forgotten something important. However, with three rereads on the go, I’m not getting through it as quickly as I had hoped.
- Nevernight – by Jay Kristoff – My third current reread, for this one I’ve been listening to the audio book, but I’m not a huge fan of the narrator, so I’ve been listening to it in smaller doses. I’m glad so much is coming back to me, and I hope to get through this soon so I can dive into Godsgrave.
- King of Scars – by Leigh Bardugo – This was one of my most anticipated releases for the year, I pre-ordered a physical copy months ago, but on release day, I also picked up the audio book so I could start reading while I waited for my copy to arrive. Since then I’ve been listening to it on and off while at work, and so far I’m really enjoying it.
- The Wicked King – by Holly Black – This has been one of my most anticipated 2019 releases since December 2017 when I first read The Cruel Prince. Naturally I want to get to this as soon as possible, preferably before I see any spoilers.
- The Last Namsara – by Kristen Ciccarelli – This book has been on my TBR for a while, and I really want to get to it. It has dragons for heavens sake! Why do I keep putting it off?
- Wintersong – by S. Jae-Jones – If I don’t get around to reading this soon I’m going to be really disappointed in myself. I’ve been wanting to read it for such a long time, and have been saving it for winter, so I’m kind of running out of time.
- Two Can Keep a Secret – by Karen M. McManus – I’ve been reading a lot of fantasy recently, and I feel like I need to mix things up every now and then so I don’t get burnt out. I really enjoyed One of Us is Lying, so my hopes for this book are high.
Want to chat, about books or anything else, here are some other places you can find me: