How is it May already? This year is just flying by. I’m hoping to keep up the momentum this month, since I read a decent amount in April, despite everything that was going on. My TBRs are always overly ambitious, but I like to keep my options open, otherwise I feel too trapped.
- Countless – by Karen Gregory- This is an ARC that I received via Netgalley. I’m currently more than halfway through this one, so expect a review in the next week or so.
- Spellslinger – by Sebastien de Castell- Another ARC from Netgalley, I’m planning on picking this up as soon as I finish with Countless, and I’m really looking forward to it.
- Flame in the Mist – by Renee Ahdieh – I still can’t believe that I got approved for this ARC, it’s one of my most anticipated releases of the year, so I am immensely excited.
- A Court of Wings and Ruin – by Sarah J. Maas – I have this pre-ordered, and I’m interested to see how this story ends.
- One of Us Is Lying – by Karen McManus – Yet another ARC courtesy of Netgalley, this comes out in the beginning of June, so I want to get to it before then.
- The Hate U Give – by Angie Thomas – I was hoping to get to this last month, but unfortunately didn’t quite get around to it. I’ve heard such high praise for this book, and I will definitely make time to read it this month.
These are the books that I definitely want to get to this month, hopefully I’ll have time for others as well. I’ve tried to keep things more manageable, where in the past I’ve just kept adding books that I really want to read and been disappointed when I couldn’t tick them all off at the end of the month.
Do you have any thoughts on the books on my TBR? Have you read any of them? As always, I love to see your thoughts in the comments.
Other places you can find me: